Hi, I’m Brittany!
Just a Girl Living in a Gluten Free World
I’m a girl in her mid 20’s living in beautiful Northern California. My favorite meal is dessert, but honestly, I just love food in general. And I don’t let my food allergy hold me back at all.
This blog is designed for me to write about anything and everything gluten-free (and maybe throw a little bit in about my life, here and there). One of my favorite things to do is find interesting recipes on Pinterest and adapt them to be gluten free. I also love to experience new restaurants with gluten-free options. And it’s awesome when I can come across a great gluten-free product. You can find all of that here.
With this blog I hope to share my information on gluten-free living and my passion for food. And even if you don’t have Celiac disease and just love food, there’s plenty here for everyone to enjoy.
A few other fun facts about me:
- I have an incredible husband, Ben, and an awesome family with three adorable nieces, Taylor, Audrey and Eden.
- We have the perfect dog; her name is Zoe. She is our child and ridiculously spoiled.
- Feed me sushi, Mexican food, or a burger and I will be very happy.
- I love fashion, but am ridiculously frugal.
- I used to drive a red Bug, where the nickname Bettybug came from, which then created Flourless Betty.
- I’m into everything creepy or scary and have no problems watching a horror movie alone.
- I’m pretty messy and have a terrible habit of leaving packages open and not closing my drawers.
- I’m definitely a homebody.
- I like to play video games; we have 2 PS4’s in our house.
- I can be seriously weird and I laugh at myself way too often.
- I’m obsessed with nail polish and you will never see me without my nails painted.
- I really like animals, in particular elephants (I have a tattoo of one).
- Weddings are one of my favorites things in the world. Planning my wedding was so much fun!
- I have an Etsy shop (Bettybug Designs) where I sell paper products for weddings, holidays and events.
Most of all, I just want people to share in my passion and enjoy their gluten-free world as much as I have learned to do. Please click here to read my story about discovering I had Celiac disease. And here to read about my tips on how to overcome it.
If you want to share your story, a great recipe, a good gluten free restaurant, or any other gluten free info, feel free to contact me!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and please share with anyone you think would enjoy it too!